DealFlow Financial Products — a leading events organizer since 2003 with a focus on in-person and virtual formats covering a wide array of business and investment topics — today announces The SPAC Conference 2023, the largest forum for networking and discussion of special purpose acquisition companies and alternative ipo techniques. The event will be held from June 28 – 29 at the Westchester Country Club in Rye, NY.
The conference will feature insightful presentations by:
- Doug Ellenoff
- Mitch Nussbaum
- Geoffrey L. Weinberg
- Rajiv Shukla, partner, SPAC Research.
- Joel Rubinstein
- James Cotto, managing director, wealth management; wealth advisor at The Cotto Wealth Management Group at morgan stanley.
- Huan Lou, partner, Sichenzia Ross Ference.
- Anne Frank-Shapiro, COO, Climate Real Impact Solutions.
The two-day conference will also feature four lively, engaging, and enlightening panel discussions on varied themes, including:
- “What Will the Future Hold for SPACs?”
- “Designing SPAC Transactions to Minimize Risk.”
- “Why De-SPACs Remain a Great Option.”
- “SPAC IPOs: Structuring Deals in the New Market.” Read more.