SDCL EDGE Acquisition Merging with Cunova in $736M Deal

Italian copper and copper alloy producer KME today announced an equity transaction deal aimed at listing its Cunova unit on the New York Stock Exchange through a merger with SDCL Edge.

KME, which has a 45% stake in Cunova, signed the business combination agreement with German fund Paragon, which owns the remaining 55% of the company, as well as -listed SDCL Edge.

Under the deal, KME will sell its aerospace business to Cunova and hold around 60% of the combined listed company, while Paragon will fully exit its investment.

The pro-forma enterprise value of the combined company is estimated to be around $736 million, including a net debt of $289 million, and an equity value of about $447 million.

The closing of the transaction is expected in the second quarter of this year, Reuters reports. Read more.


Source: SDCL EDGE Acquisition Merging with Cunova in 6M Deal