IPO Edge to Host Forum Sept. 2: Raising Capital in Cannabis – Are SPACs a New Solution?
Companies focused on cannabis and related industries have recently discovered several ways to access the capital markets. Increasingly, they have pursued special purpose acquisition companies, or SPACs, as a path to going public.
The live webcast, hosted in partnership with EarlyBirdCapital, Nasdaq, High Times, ICR, and The Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association will include a panel discussion followed by a live Q&A session.
• Ed Kovary, Managing Director, Equity Capital Markets, EarlyBirdCapital, Inc.
• Gary Julien, Managing Director, Schultze Asset Management, LP; EVP, Schultze Special Acquisition Corp. (Nasdaq: SAMA)
• Kyle Detwiler, CEO, Clever Leaves (expected ticker: CLVR)
• Adam E. Levin, Executive Chairman, Hightimes Holding Corp. (expected ticker: HTHC)
• Robert Berner, Director, Bespoke Capital Acquisition Corp. (TSX: BC-U, OTC: BKCQF)
• Sarah Morgan, Partner, M&A, Capital Markets and Corporate Governance, Vinson & Elkins
• Eklavya Saraf, Global Head of SPAC Listings and Managing Director of New Listings, Nasdaq
• Jeff Bernstein, Managing Director, ICR Capital
• Hope King, Multimedia Editor, IPO Edge (Moderator)
• John Jannarone, Editor-in-Chief, IPO Edge (Moderator)
Sep 2, 2020 02:00 PM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)