IPO Edge to Host Forum Sept. 2: Raising Capital in Cannabis – Are spacs a New Solution?
Companies focused on cannabis and related industries have recently discovered several ways to access the capital markets. Increasingly, they have pursued special purpose acquisition companies, or SPACs, as a path to going public.
• Ed Kovary, Managing Director, Equity Capital Markets, EarlyBirdCapital, Inc.
• Gary Julien, Managing Director, Schultze Asset Management, LP; EVP, Schultze Special Acquisition Corp. (Nasdaq: SAMA)
• Kyle Detwiler, CEO, Clever Leaves (expected ticker: CLVR)
• Adam E. Levin, Executive Chairman, Hightimes Holding Corp. (expected ticker: HTHC)
• Robert Berner, Director, bespoke capital acquisition corp. (TSX: BC-U, OTC: BKCQF)
• eklavya saraf, Global Head of SPAC Listings and Managing Director of New Listings, Nasdaq
• Jeff Bernstein, Managing Director, ICR Capital
• Hope King, Multimedia Editor, IPO Edge (Moderator)
• John Jannarone, Editor-in-Chief, IPO Edge (Moderator)
Sep 2, 2020 02:00 PM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register here: https://icrinc.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_V-jKKxN8RmW2jZ34qJm5dA
Source: ICR – Events: ICR & IPO Edge to Discuss Cannabis-Related Stock Offerings