SPACs have dominated the ipo market with over 300 transactions raising nearly $100 billion year-to-date. And while Wall Street is buzzing with a surge of deal activity, the next big trend in SPACs hasn't yet hit the mainstream.
In this webinar, you'll hear from prominent SPAC dealmakers with boots on the ground in asia, talking about the leading indicators which suggest a coming wave of activity from the Far East as major investors in the region gear up with their own SPAC strategies.
Our expert panel explores why Asian companies are planning their own SPACs and explains the unique due diligence, governance, and transparency issues associated with Asian issuers. Investment professionals and companies from Greater China and Southeast Asia along with US-based SPAC players shouldn't miss this free webinar on the next big opportunity in the SPAC market.
- Understanding why Asia provides a target-rich environment for innovative, high-growth companies
- Discussion of trends leading Asian private equity and venture investors to become more receptive to SPACs
- How to connect with “unicorn” companies in Greater China and Southeast Asia to explain this path to become public and tap into growth capital
- Discussion of the special challenges Asian targets present in terms of due diligence, “SPAC-readiness,” internal controls, and governance
- Understanding how sponsors can add value beyond capital and craft winning partnerships with Asian management teams
Vice Chairman, Managing Director Head of Greater China Global Banking
Our SPAC team has worked with SPAC sponsors, underwriters, and targets, and we draw on wide-ranging experience with both the initial public offerings and subsequent business transactions consummated by such companies. MBP has designed our audit platform to deliver technical expertise, efficiency, and urgency required by SPAC IPOs. And we can provide high-quality, PCAOB-compliant audits for private Asian companies that are contemplating entering a spac merger. Learn more at www.marcumbp.com.
About dealflow events
DealFlow Events hosts The SPAC Conference, the industry's flagship event which provides the leading platform for networking and deal-making amongst finance professionals. Since 2003, DealFlow Events has hosted over 80 in-person conferences under 27 unique brands and conducted over 200 webcasts. Our events have been held around the world in the United States, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and Canada.