Mountain & Co. I Acquisition Offers to Sweeten Trust for 8 More Months to Complete Deal

FC Barcelona would keep an 80% stake in Barca Media, while the SPAC would own the remaining 20%. 

Barça Media centralizes the creation, production and commercialization of FC Barcelona's audiovisual, digital and esports output. The business incorporates substantially all of the digital content the club has produced over the past 20 years. Read more.


Source: Mountain & Co. I Acquisition Offers to Sweeten Trust for 8 More Months to Complete Deal